MULTIFUNCTIONAL, AUTOMATED SOLUTION, EVEN WITH CARBON-NEUTRAL POWER SUPPLY
Climate change in the 21st century is causing more and more extreme weather, which is also fundamentally affecting our natural waters. The use of modern water management technologies is therefore essential for the sustainable ecological water management of our time.
The AP SD2-1 small dam with sheet piling provide a solution to a number of water management problems. This technology is excellent for daming smaller watercourses, artificial canals and regulating the water level in canals. Its application also makes it possible to retain natural waters in the landscape, to maintain the water level required for water uses in the water system.
On larger water systems, it may be advantageous to build uniform, simple, quick-to-implement dams suitable for remote operation, for which the small dam structure developed by AQUAPROFIT Co. is perfectly suitable.
- typified design, multifunctional structural elements
- the sheet metal wall provides sealing and leakage prevention at the same time
- the sheet metal head beam also provides interconnection and transverse traffic
- automated leveling, remote control and manual operation
- use of prefabricated elements, economical design
- fast construction
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION, DESIGN
- small watercourses, canals, smaller bed sections, less dynamically changing water flow
- maximum water flow: 1.0 m3/s
- maximum swelling: 2.0 m
- locking device: tilting plate
- power supply: from a solar island or wired network
- Siópuszta ditch (Ancient-Dráva water retention project / OVF, 2017-2021.)
- Kanszki Berek-Felsőszentmárton backwater connecting canal (Ancient-Dráva water retention project / OVF, 2017-2021.)
- Sellyei-Gürü canal, Cúni canal (Ancient-Dráva water retention project / OVF, 2017-2021)