INTELLIGENT AND ADAPTIVE SOLUTION FOR INTEGRATED WATER SYSTEMS
The increasing frequency of droughts caused by climate change and the significant fluctuations in water flow require complex solutions in terms of water retention in the landscape, and well-complemented system components enabling automated operation.
Sustainable and ecologically sound water management is only possible with dams with a smaller or larger capacity, integrated into the given hydrological environment, with a well-fitting, integrated operation.
By damming the smaller watercourses and artificial canals, by regulating the water level of the canals, it is possible to retain water, store it, and maintain the water level necessary for the water uses in the water system.
In the case of larger water systems, in the case of dynamically changing water flows, it may be advantageous to build dams with a uniform design, simple and quick to implement, which are also suitable for remote operation, for which the reinforced concrete wall dam developed by AQUAPROFIT Co. is the perfect solution.
- typified design, multifunctional structural elements
- the sheet metal walls provide sealing and leakage prevention at the same time
- easy-to-remove shut-off device that can be maintained on site with temporary shut-off
- automated leveling, remote control and manual operation
- use of prefabricated elements, economical design
- fast construction
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION, DESIGN
- small watercourses, larger cross-sections of canals, dynamically changing water flow
- maximum water flow: 8.0 m3/s
- maximum swelling: 4.0 m
- locking device: tilting plate
- power supply: from a wired network
- Main canal (Ancient-Dráva water retention project, OVF 2017-2021.)
- Siópuszta ditch (Ancient-Dráva water retention project, OVF 2017-2021.)
- Korcina Canal (Ancient-Dráva water retention project, OVF 2017-2021.)