PREPARATION OF PLANS AND REPORTS NECESSARY FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF WATER PRODUCTION FACILITIES
Sustainable and responsible water management is one of the key issues of our time. The water engineers of AQUAPROFIT Co. and their professional team with decades of experience are committed to providing the highest level of service to their partners in the field of water procurement.
Prior to the construction of groundwater abstraction works,
be it drinking water, mineral water, irrigation water, industrial water, thermal water or medicinal water,
we are ready to prepare a general hydrogeological expert’s report for our clients. As part of our complex service, we are also prepared to make a water abstraction expert’s report focusing on the given location, and to perform the tasks related to the licensing of water procurement.
Our service also includes the preparation of a water procurement plan establishing the operation of the given water abstraction facility, which is an officially prescribed part of the design documentation of the installation permit during the water abstraction.
With more than 25 years of professional experience, we are happy and prepared to provide our clients with professional, high-quality and competent performance of any survey, planning and documentation tasks related to water procurement.
AQUAPROFIT is an expert in the planned water production projects, so the preparation of the required documentation and plans for its implementation is a routine task for us.
USE OUR SERVICE COMPETENCIES
- to the implementation of planned water production facilities
- to the expansion of existing water production facilities
OUR MOST IMPORTANT REFERENCE WORKS
- Nestlé Aquarel mineral water well: water procurement, design, licensing, construction
- Theodora Kereki mineral water well: water procurement, design, licensing, construction
- “Tusnád” mineral water: water procurement, design, licensing, construction
- Nemesbük, Thermal Spa Hotel, thermal well: water procurement, design, licensing
- Pécel, thermal well: water procurement, design, licensing
- Pannonhalma, thermal well: water procurement, design, licensing
- Drinking Water Quality Improvement Program: within the framework of this, the establishment of several drinking water wells (water procurement, design, licensing, eg in Mórahalom, the Northern Great Plain Region, Tiszazug, etc.)