STATE OF THE ART WASTEWATER TREATMENT SOLUTIONS - CIRCULAR WATER ECONOMY
The future of sustainable water management depends on the quality of the water returned to the environment. Therefore, it is important to consider treated wastewater as a resource that is an inalienable part of the circular water economy.
Today's sanitation regulations are in line with the requirements of environmental sustainability. Pollution of water bodies and natural rivers can only be prevented by proper treatment of the water returned to the environment.
AQUAPROFIT's prepared team of engineers and specialists is ready to be a reliable partner for our clients in the design of complex wastewater treatment systems, in the implementation of authorization procedures, and even in the full implementation of the construction.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- The wastewater generated by our partners and / or the water quality of the existing wastewater treatment technology is examined by our experts, and we prepare the water audit documentation.
- In case of non-compliance, we propose the necessary technical intervention.
- If required, we prepare the authorization plan documentation.
- We participate in the conduct of the authorization procedure and in obtaining the necessary permits for implementation.
- We prepare the design documentation of the wastewater treatment plant.
- Carry out the construction of the facilities receiving the wastewater treatment technology and install the appropriate wastewater treatment technology.
- We will carry out a trial run and assist in obtaining operating licenses.
- If required, the construction and reconstruction of the sewerage network can be integrated into the complex implementation process.
- reliable expert support
- professional project preparation
- full implementation
- professional knowledge, 25 years of experience
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- wastewater audit
- wastewater treatment
- sewerage, networking
FROM OUR REFERENCES
- Wastewater treatment and sewerage of Kisszállás (Kisszállás Municipality, 2015)
- Letenye wastewater treatment development (Letenye City Municipality, 2014)