TO PROTECT OUR SETTLEMENTS AND FOREMOST VALUABLES
In the age of climate change, we need to be prepared for more rainfall in some periods, or even many times the amount of average rainfall.
This can cause serious damage to the municipal infrastructure in a given area and can also pose a direct threat to the security of your property. It is no coincidence that reports of domestic lightning floods are becoming more frequent in the news, and more and more warning news is coming from abroad.
However, neglected or inadequate drainage systems can be a problem even if it is not under extreme water stress.
The safety of the settlements, the protection of the infrastructure of the inland areas, and the safety of the property of the inhabitants can only be satisfactorily ensured by the inland drainage systems that are planned and optimally sized.
Our engineers and specialists are at the disposal of our clients with responsibility and preparedness in the design of rainwater drainage systems, the full implementation of their authorization and construction, and the review of existing drainage networks.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Prepare the authorization plan documentation.
- We participate in the conduct of the authorization procedure and in obtaining the necessary permits for implementation.
- We will prepare the construction plan documentation, and on the basis of this we will carry out the construction and reconstruction of the inland rainwater drainage network together with the construction of the necessary junction structures.
- In the framework of the review, we will audit the municipal stormwater drainage systems and make recommendations on the technical content of the confirmation of the identified weak points.
- expert support
- full implementation
- professional knowledge, 25 years of experience
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- design and construction of rainwater drainage network
- development and reconstruction of the inland network