AT THE SERVICE OF OUR PARTNERS FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR NATURAL WATERS
Water is an invaluable natural resource that has been present on Earth in unchanged quantities for billions of years.
We can protect our natural waters and water bases with modern monitoring systems. AQUAPROFIT Co. has extensive experience in their design, construction and operation, as well as in the preparation of assessment reports on the condition of water bases. It is in the interest of all water users to protect the quality and quantity of water produced from their own water base, whatever the type of water is (drinking water, irrigation water, industrial water, mineral water, thermal water, medicinal water). The supply areas of production wells must be kept secure.
With the establishment and operation of the monitoring system – continuous water level registration and water quality monitoring – the change of state of the water base can be monitored.
The safety monitoring tasks ensure the protection of the water base from pollution and other water abstractions, as well as provide strategically important data on future expansion opportunities.
- design and operation of monitoring systems for the control of the quantitative and qualitative conditions of water production for any purpose, preparation of official monitoring reports
- professional knowledge, 25 years of experience
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- to protect the tied water demand, quantity and quality of existing water production facilities (mineral water bottling, waterworks, thermal bath, etc.)
- during the operation of planned water production facilities
- when expanding existing water production facilities
FROM OUR REFERENCES
- Szentkirályi Magyarország Kft. Theodora Kékkúti, Theodora Kereki and Nestlé Aquarel water bases protection monitoring
- Design of a monitoring system (10 wells) in the Balaton Uplands National Park
- Design and implementation of monitoring systems for nearly 40 operating and long-term drinking water bases (pollution source and water level monitoring wells)